Lowongan Kerja Jakarta Raya Posisi Senior Manager – Core Business Transformation – Banking Operations – Id di Imelda & Rekan
- Loker diposting 10 bulan yang lalu
Dibutuhkan!! lapangan pekerjaan dengan sistem untuk posisi Senior Manager - Core Business Transformation - Banking Operations - ID di tempat usaha Imelda & Rekan untuk domisili Jakarta Raya atau sekitarnya.
Pengalaman yang perusaahan butuhkan ialah Akuntansi / Keuangan & Perbankan / Jasa Finansial serta orang yang mampu bekerja dengan tekun.
PT ini tidak memiliki persyaratan minimal pendidikan/sertifikasi yang spesifik terhadap pelamar sehingga kamu dapat mencoba melamar ke perusahaan kami dengan memberikan CV atau portofolio anda.
Upah yang perusahaan tawarkan cukup bersaing tergantung dari kemampuan pekerja. Rata-rata upah yang kami berikan adalah Rp 1.800.000 - Rp 5.500.000. Namun itu semua bisa berubah tergantung dari keputusan HRD.
|Perusahaan||Imelda & Rekan|
|Posisi||Senior Manager - Core Business Transformation - Banking Operations - Id|
|Tingkatan Kerja||Tidak Terspesifikasi|
|Spesialisasi Dibutuhkan||Akuntansi / Keuangan, Perbankan / Jasa Finansial|
|Gaji Min||Rp. 1.800.000|
|Gaji Max||Rp. 5.500.000|
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people, and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
Deloitte brings together professionals with diverse experience to provide customized solutions for clients across all segments of the banking and capital markets industries. We serve our clients locally, while drawing upon the firm’s considerable global resources and industry expertise.
You will work alongside our clients to help them make decisions and implement solutions based on “Heart of the Business” issues and problem statements from architecting the strategic transformation agenda through to driving business value through execution and implementation.
You will work across all key segments within banking (retail, SME, wholesale, and wealth) and drive the latest and best-in-class transformation narrative for our banking sector clients across SEA. Typical engagements which you could be involved in include:
- Launch of a new Digital challenger bank or digital transformation of an incumbent bank
- Open banking and market infrastructure initiatives
- Front office / sales and service transformation
- ESG and sustainable finance transformation
You will exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills, solve complex problems, communicate your findings, conduct impact assessment, and change management. Finally, you will work independently and collaboratively in a team.
You’ll support our clients in their transformation journey by:
- Identifying business requirements/overall strategy and vision, and any opportunities for efficiencies in existing process / service design.
- Understanding how to use technology, human-centered design thinking and innovative approaches to solve our client’s business needs.
- Participating in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
- Conducting relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintaining responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products.
- Assessing restructuring operating models, organizational structures, and business processes to streamline core operations’ service delivery.
- Assisting in proposal development, as requested.
- Actively expanding consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people, and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement and build lasting relationships across a diverse network.
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a convincing team vision and goals, to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops, and retains top talent and high performing teams.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in a business, finance or technology discipline.
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program or have obtained the qualification with a well ranked institution.
- Minimum 9-12 years of working experience in the Consulting Industry and/or Financial Services Industry – Bank (Retail / Wholesale / Wealth management).
- Types of role led:
- Digital transformation of an incumbent bank
- Design and execution of new digital banking propositions across Retail, SME and Wealth
- Front office transformation in banking i.e. sales and service transformation including customer journeys, service blueprints and process redesign
- Target Operating Model-led transformation to enable key drivers of change in banking (customer centricity, digitalization, growth, efficiency, regulatory change, sustainability)
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies, or Professional Scrum Master / Product Owner certifications will be well regarded.
- Human-centered design thinking, logical structuring, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Tech fluency and knowledge to provide advice to business, experience and understanding of Cloud solutions and platform implementation (e.g. CRM, core banking, payments, contact center).
- Proficient in excel and PowerPoint usage to present recommendations to client.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills showcasing executive presence with demonstrated ability to manage senior client stakeholders i.e. CXOs.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to professional excellence, as well as personal and professional growth.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
So, what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Mendapat pengalaman kerja
- Bonus jika lembur
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
Perlu diingat informasi yang tertera bisa saja berubah sewaktu-waktu.
Melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya, anda harus berhati-hati saat melamar pekerjaan.
Pastikan anda mengisi form lamaran yang dituju terlebih dahulu dan menunggu HRD perusahaan menghubungi untuk interview.
Disclaimer: pastikan anda membaca deskripsi dan intruksi dari lokercepat.id agar tidak mengalami kejadian yang tidak mengenakkan saat melamar pekerjaan. Karena kami adalah situs berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dengan sumber dari internet, koran, dan TV.
Tips dari admin. Gunakan bahasa yang sopan dan promosikan diri semenarik mungkin agar HRD/Staff terkait tertarik dengan anda.
Semoga sukses mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan.
Intruksi Melamar Pekerjaan
- Buka link "Lamar Sekarang" di atas
- Jika belum punya akunnya, silahkan daftar terlebih dahulu, buat profile/unggah resume sesuai dengan data diri anda
- Jika sudah mendaftar kalian bisa langsung login
- Promosikan diri anda lewat form lamaran kerja yang tertara
- Selesai, silahkan tunggu.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 264,00 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd – a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited comprising Deloitte practices operating in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – was established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises.
In Indonesia, Deloitte is represented by the following:
Imelda & Rekan, Registered Public Accountants
Deloitte Touche Solutions, Tax Consulting
PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia, Financial Advisoryand Risk Advisory Services
PT Deloitte Advis Indonesia,Financial Advisory
KJPP Lauw & Rekan, Valuation Advisory
PT Deloitte Consulting, part of the world’s largest management consulting business, Strategy, Technology, Operations and Human Capital Consulting
Hermawan Juniarto & Partners, Lawyers
Deloitte Indonesia now has over 80 Partners & Directors and over 1200 staff comprised of two offices in Jakarta and Surabaya, serving companies listed in the Indonesian stock exchanges as well as multinational and large national enterprises, public institutions, and fast growing companies.
- Industri: Akunting / Audit / Layanan Pajak
- Ukuran Perusahaan: 1001 - 2000 pekerja
- Waktu Proses Lamaran: 27 hari
- Tunjangan dan Lain-lain: Asuransi kesehatan, Waktu regular, Senin - Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)