This Privacy Notice explains-:
1. The type of personal information about you which is processed by LokerCepat.id when you use the LokerCepat.id Services and/or the LokerCepat.id Websites;
2. How LokerCepat.id processes the personal information about you when you use the LokerCepat.id Services and the LokerCepat.id Websites;
3. The purposes for which LokerCepat.id collects and processes your personal information;
4. Your right to access and correct your personal information;
5. The class of third parties to which LokerCepat.id may disclose your personal information to;
6. Whether it is obligatory or voluntarily for you to supply the personal information and the consequences of failing to provide your personal information when it is obligatory; and
7. How LokerCepat.id safeguards the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the LokerCepat.id Websites. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. The changes will apply to the use of the LokerCepat.idServices and the LokerCepat.id Websites after LokerCepat.id have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the LokerCepat.id Services and/or the LokerCepat.id Websites. If you continue to use the LokerCepat.idServices and/or the LokerCepat.id Websites after the date on which the changes comes into effect, your use of the LokerCepat.id Services and/or the LokerCepat.id Websites indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
In this Privacy Notice:-
“LokerCepat.id Profile” means the profile created by users of the LokerCepat.id Websites that may include personal information, resume and photo.
“personal information” is data that can be used to identify an individual.
“processing” includes but is not limited to collecting, holding, storing, recording, organizing, adapting, using, disclosing, correcting, destructing.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1 When you register for the LokerCepat.id Services
a. Each time when you register with LokerCepat.id for any of the LokerCepat.id Services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself in order to create a LokerCepat.id account.
b. The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to your email address, name, nationality, identity card number, passport number, country of residence.
c. Whenever the personal information requested by LokerCepat.id is marked as “Required Field”, you must provide and agree to the processing of this personal information by LokerCepat.id. If you do not agree to provide this personal information and/or not agree to us processing it in the manner set out in this Privacy Notice, then LokerCepat.id will be unable to provide the relevant services to you and your application for such services will be rejected.
1.2. From your use of the LokerCepat.id Services and/or the LokerCepat.id Websites
a. We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to engage any of the LokerCepat.id Services and/or to use the LokerCepat.id Websites. The following are examples of personal information LokerCepat.id may collect directly from you:-
ii. Date of birth;
iii. Telephone number or mobile number;
iiii. Your image;
v. Academic qualifications;
vi. Identification documents given by the school/college/university/institute;
viii. Personal interests and preferences;
ix. Working experience;
x. Other information associated with a resume for job applications