Lowongan Kerja Jakarta Raya Posisi Gender And Human Rights Programming Consultant To Support Ccm Indonesia In Developing The Hiv Global Fund Funding Request For The 2024 – 2026 Period di UNOPS Indonesia Operations Centre (IDOC)
- Loker diposting 10 bulan yang lalu
Dibutuhkan!! loker dengan sistem untuk posisi Gender and Human Rights Programming Consultant to support CCM Indonesia in developing the HIV Global Fund funding request for the 2024 - 2026 period di tempat usaha UNOPS Indonesia Operations Centre (IDOC) untuk kota/kab Jakarta Raya dan sekitarnya.
Skill yang PT kami inginkan adalah Pelayanan & Layanan Sosial/Konseling serta orang yang jujur dan bertanggung jawab.
PT ini tidak memiliki syarat yang tersendiri terhadap calon pelamar sehingga kamu dapat mencoba melamar ke perusahaan ini dengan memberikan CV atau portofolio anda.
Upah yang perusahaan ini berikan cukup kompetitif tergantung dari pengalaman pekerja. Rata-rata upah yang kami berikan adalah Rp 1.800.000 - Rp 5.500.000. Walaupun begitu semua dapat berubah menurut dari keputusan HRD.
|Perusahaan||UNOPS Indonesia Operations Centre (IDOC)|
|Posisi||Gender And Human Rights Programming Consultant To Support Ccm Indonesia In Developing The Hiv Global Fund Funding Request For The 2024 - 2026 Period|
|Tingkatan Kerja||Tidak Terspesifikasi|
|Spesialisasi Dibutuhkan||Layanan Sosial/Konseling, Pelayanan|
|Gaji Min||Rp. 1.800.000|
|Gaji Max||Rp. 5.500.000|
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace, and security.
In Indonesia, UN Women works with the government, civil society organizations (CSOs), academia, the media, and the public and private sectors to address national priorities of gender equality and women’s empowerment. Placing the advancement of women’s rights at the center of our work, UN Women Indonesia focuses on (1) Ending violence against women, (2) Promoting women’s human rights, (3) Women’s economic empowerment, (4) Women contributing to and have greater influence in building sustainable peace.
As the UN Joint Team for HIV, UN Women in Indonesia supports the government in achieving the “95-95-95” Global AIDS target in 2030 and implementing the HIV National Strategic Plan by focusing on Addressing Human Rights and Gender Barriers to HIV Services in Indonesia. Currently, the Indonesia government is preparing the development of the Global Fund’s proposal for the next cycle from 2024 – 2***. Its preparation organized by the Country coordinating mechanisms (CCMs) are the governing body in each country responsible for developing and submitting funding requests to the Global Fund. The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (Global Fund) has invested over USD 400 million in Indonesia through grants for HIV AIDS, TB, and Malaria in the cycle 2020-2***. The Global Fund currently classifies the country as a High Impact country. The current HIV, TB, and Malaria Global Fund Grants will end in December 2023. The latest performance of the grant has been showing adequate performance according to programmatic rating and financing absorption. To avoid any disruption in program implementation, the Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) and all key partners have already requested each of the respective Technical Working Groups for HIV, TB, and Malaria to take the lead in coordinating the development of a funding request to the GF in order to secure these resources and now wish to start developing the 2023-2*** Funding Request application for implementation in 2024-2***.
The CCM has opted to submit the HIV, TB, and Malaria Funding Request for the First Window on 20 March 2022. The HIV, TB, and Malaria Funding Request 2024- 2*** will build on lessons learned during the current implementation period, adjusted to reflect the latest epidemiological trends, with the overall goal of meeting the 2030 SDGs of ending the epidemic of AIDS, building resilient and sustainable systems for health, reducing inequalities, and achieving gender equity, while acting as a catalyst for domestic resource mobilization and progress towards UHC. Technical assistance will be provided to the CCM for developing the Global Fund funding request.
The Global Fund recognizes that promoting and protecting human rights and gender equality are required to accelerate the end of HIV, Tuberculosis, and Malaria. In 2021, the Global Fund (TGF) launched its new strategy for 2023 – 2***, which has the vision of “A world free of the burden of AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria with better, equitable health for all.” In its new strategy, TGF reinforces contributory objectives, Maximizing Health Equity, Gender Equality, and Human Rights, that improve HIV, TB, and Malaria (HTM) outcomes and drive more equitable access to health services. The Global Fund will support countries and communities by scaling up comprehensive programs and approaches to remove human rights and gender-related barriers across the portfolio, supporting the comprehensive Sexual Reproductive and Health rights (SRHR) program and strengthening its integration with HIV services for women in all diversity and their partners, advancing youth-responsive programming, including for adolescent, girls, and young women and young Key and Vulnerable Population (KVP) and their partners, deploying quantitative and qualitative data to identify drivers of HTM inequity and inform targeted responses, including by gender, age, geography, income and for KVP, leveraging the Global Fund’s diplomatic voice to challenge laws, policies and practices that limit the impact on HTM.
In the current modular, eight key program areas are effective in reducing human rights-related barriers to HIV and TB services, including:
1. Eliminating stigmaand disrimination in all setting
2.Legal Literacy (Know Your Rights Campaign)
3.Ensuring the non-discriminatory provision of health care
4.Increase access to justice.
5. Ensuring rights-based law enforcement process
6. Improving laws, regulations, and policies relating to HIV and HIV/TB
7. Reducing HIV-related gender discrimination, harmful gender norms and violence against women and gilrs in all their diversity
8. Community mobilization and advocacy for human rights
The activities supported align with the UN Women Strategic Note 2021 – 2*** to Outcome 3.1 People living in Indonesia, especially those at risk of being left furthest behind, are empowered to fulfill their human development potential as members of a pluralistic, tolerant, inclusive, and just society, free of gender and all other forms of discrimination. By supporting the Global Fund proposal development, it is hoped that the document will have an important impact on the programmatic approach to HIV response that is more gender-responsive and promotes human rights principles. This will further benefit HIV communities, especially women living with and at risk of HIV, as well as key populations.
In this context, UN Women Indonesia seeks to hire a Gender and Human Rights Programming Consultant to support CCM Indonesia in developing the HIV Global Fund funding request for the 2024 – 2*** period to be submitted for the First Window that is due on 20 March 2023. The consultant will report to the HIV, Gender, and Human Rights Officer, with the general supervision of the National Program Officer EVAW.
2. SCOPE OF WORK, SPECIFIC TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The scope of work for the post will be:
- Support the Team Leader in developing Funding Requests through a consultative process with all relevant stakeholders (government, civil society, and technical partners) under the overall leadership of the CCM related to the Gender and Human Rights Program of GFATM Funding Request 2024-2***.
- Support the writing team for inclusion of the HIV program priorities in removing human rights and gender-related barriers.
- Prepare selected key Funding Request documents (e.g., Initial list of Modules, Interventions and Key Activities, Sections of the Funding Request Form, Performance Framework, etc.)
- Provide a detailed work plan and consolidated budget for the Gender and Human Rights Program of GFATM.
- Facilitate discussions with CCM/TWG HIV regarding proposal development and integrating the TB/HIV program into the Gender and Human Rights Program.
- Present a draft frequently to the TWG HIV CCM and relevant stakeholders to get inputs, incorporating inputs and feedback to revise and finalize the FR document.
- Ensure timely completion of all relevant documents/ annexes and sections with the deadline to CCM Indonesia.
- Support the CCM in the TRP clarifications process – in close collaboration with country networks of PLWD ATM, key populations, and other civil society partners – and review Funding Request documents, if needed.
- Prepare a brief consultancy report.
3. CONTRACT PERIOD AND WORK LOCATION
The period of this consultancy is from 6 February to 30 July 2023. This Consultancy is home-based and does not require any travel.
The consultant will collaborate with the CCM Technical Working Group for HIV, with inputs from the Global Fund Secretariat and other technical partners as appropriate. The consultant will be responsible and report to the HIV/AIDS, Human Rights and Gender Officer.
The consultant will ensure the quality of the proposal, including the budgeting of the HIV program of the Global Fund-funding request proposal development in Indonesia, and will contribute to the effective and efficient process for proposal development, maintenance of partnerships, and effective mobilization of resources to demonstrate its value add to the government and other major stakeholders.
4. EXPECTED DELIVERABLES
The consultant will work under the direct supervision of the HIV/AIDS, Human Rights and Gender Officer, UN Women Indonesia.
Estimated number of working days
- First draft of the detailed work plan and consolidated budget for the Gender and Human Rights Program of HIV Program.
- Final version of the detailed work plan and consolidated budget for the Gender and Human Rights Program of HIV Program in the completed funding request submission package, including all relevant key documents in Funding Request documents addressing peer review recommendations as endorsed by the CCM.
- Revised the detailed work plan and consolidated budget addressing peer review recommendations by the Country Team and The Technical Review Panel of the Global Fund.
- Final assignment report attaching grant confirmation based on grant negotiation process.
1 March 2023
19 Mar 2023
30 June 2023
5 July 2023
Total Working Days
45 working days
6. REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The consultant is required to have the following selection criteria:
- Advance study in Gender Studies, Human Rights, Communication, Social Science, or other related fields or bachelor’s degree in the same fields with seven additional years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience working related to the field of HIV/AIDS and/or VAW/ Gender Equality and Human Rights in Indonesia.
- Good experience in designing the proposal, especially in HIV and or VAW/Gender Equality and Human Rights program.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills.
- Good proficiency in Bahasa and English.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English.
- Superior writing skills in project proposal in English (writing samples to be provided as part of the submission package)
Applications will be evaluated based on the cumulative analysis.
- Technical Qualification (100 points) weight; [70%]
- Financial Proposal (100 points) weight; [30%]
A two-stage procedure is utilized to evaluate the applications, with an evaluation of the technical application completed prior to any price proposal being compared. Only the price proposal of the candidates who passed the minimum technical score of 70% of the obtainable 100 points in the technical qualification evaluation will be evaluated.
Technical qualification evaluation criteria:
The total number of points allocated for the technical qualification component is 100. The technical qualification of the individual is evaluated based on the following technical qualification evaluation criteria:
Technical Evaluation Criteria
B) Experience and skills
- Language and report writing skills
- Excellent command of written English, with proven report writing experience. Other UN languages an asset.
Total Obtainable Score
Only the candidates who have attained a minimum of 70% of total points will be considered as technically qualified candidates who may be contacted for validation interview.
Financial/Price Proposal evaluation:
- Only the financial proposal of candidates who have attained a minimum of 70% score in the technical evaluation will be considered and evaluated.
- The total number of points allocated for the price component is 100.
- The maximum number of points will be allotted to the lowest price proposal that is opened/ evaluated and compared among those qualified technical candidates who have attained a minimum of 70% score in the technical evaluation. All other price proposals will receive points in inverse proportion to the lowest price.
7. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the requested document (submission package) no later than 15 February 2023.
Submission of package
- Letter of Interest containing the statement on candidate’s experience in the field of recruitment.
- Updated CV.
- Writing sample (Project Proposal).
- P11 including past experience in similar assignments; can be downloaded at ***************
- Financial proposal with proposed daily fee.
8. PAYMENT METHODS
Payments for this consultancy will be based on the achievement of each deliverable and certification that each has been satisfactorily completed.
|Alamat||Graha Mandiri, Jl. Imam Bonjol No.8, RW.4, Menteng, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10310|
- Mendapat pengalaman kerja
- Bonus jika lembur
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
Perlu diingat informasi yang tertera bisa saja berubah sewaktu-waktu.
Melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya, anda harus berhati-hati saat melamar pekerjaan.
Pastikan anda mengisi form lamaran yang dituju terlebih dahulu dan menunggu HRD perusahaan menghubungi untuk interview.
Disclaimer: pastikan anda membaca deskripsi dan intruksi dari lokercepat.id agar tidak mengalami kejadian yang tidak mengenakkan saat melamar pekerjaan. Karena kami adalah situs berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dengan sumber dari internet, koran, dan TV.
Tips dari admin. Gunakan bahasa yang sopan dan promosikan diri semenarik mungkin agar HRD/Staff terkait tertarik dengan anda.
Semoga sukses mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan.
Intruksi Melamar Pekerjaan
- Buka link "Lamar Sekarang" di atas
- Jika belum punya akunnya, silahkan daftar terlebih dahulu, buat profile/unggah resume sesuai dengan data diri anda
- Jika sudah mendaftar kalian bisa langsung login
- Promosikan diri anda lewat form lamaran kerja yang tertara
- Selesai, silahkan tunggu.
Background Information – UNOPS
UNOPS supports the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Our mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Working in some of the world’s most challenging environments, our vision is to advance sustainable implementation practices, always satisfying or surpassing our partners’ expectations.
With over 7,00 personnel spread across 80 countries, UNOPS offers its partners the logistical, technical and management knowledge they need, wherever they need it.
A flexible structure and global reach means that we can quickly respond to our partners’ needs, while offering the benefits of economies of scale.
Background Information – Job-specific
Thailand Operations Hub (THOH) is a UNOPS business unit under the UNOPS Asia Regional Office and it was established to better support, develop and oversee the UNOPS portfolio of projects in South East Asia and the Pacific.
The Hub comprises three main portfolios –THOH Thailand, THOH Indonesia and THOH Pacific and provides a wide range of services including Project Management, Transactional HR, Financial, and Procurement to clients that include other UN entities, INGOs and governments/government agencies donors.
Badan Restorasi Gambut Results Enabling Facility (BRG REF)
Seasonal peatland fires are now compromising Indonesia’s economic and social development by creating considerable threats to health, the environment, and the economy. In 2015 peat fires and their related haze resulted in the hospitalization of more than half a million people due to acute respiratory infections. These fires that raged through 2.6 million hectares of forest and peatland areas in the islands of Kalimantan and Sumatra released 1.6 Gts of CO2e, surpassing the annual CO2 emissions of advanced industrialized nations such as Germany, France, and others. Direct and indirect damages cost the Indonesian national economy an estimated USD 16 billion, about 2% of its annual GDP.
In recognition of the importance of peatlands for climate change mitigation, the Government of Indonesia through Presidential Regulation No 1/2016 constituted the Peatland Restoration Agency (BRG). BRG has an important mandate: prevent forest fires, especially in peatland areas, as well as restore 2 million hectares of peatlands devastated by forest and land fires. The Agency identified 7 target provinces for peatland restoration and fire prevention activities in Riau, Jambi, South Sumatra, West Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, South Kalimantan and Papua.
Since its establishment in 2016, Norway has been supporting BRG, as current support to the BRG by the Norwegian Government falls within the wider partnership between Norway and Indonesia established in 2010 through the Letter of Intent (LOI) to reduce emissions from deforestation and land degradation of forests and peatlands . The support is part of an international climate mitigation initiative (UNFCC) supported programme that uses international aid to counter forest degradation in various parts of the world, and this is one of the largest ever contribution made to reduce deforestation.
In the framework of this background, Norway and BRG have asked UNOPS to develop a flexible multiyear administrative support mechanism for managing Norway’s financial support to BRG through the establishment of the BRG Results Enabling Facility (BRG REF). The mechanism has within its scope a back-office management component and a service, procurement, grants management and a delivery component.
- Industri: Organisasi Nirlaba/Pelayanan Sosial/LSM
- Ukuran Perusahaan: 51 - 200 pekerja
- Tunjangan dan Lain-lain: Waktu regular, Senin - Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)