Lowongan Kerja Jawa Tengah Posisi Front Office Manager di PT Nurtirta Nusa Lestari (Jakarta)
- Loker diposting 3 minggu yang lalu
Telah rilis lowongan pekerjaan dengan sistem full time untuk posisi Front Office Manager di tempat usaha PT Nurtirta Nusa Lestari (Jakarta) untuk kota/kab Jawa Tengah atau sekitarnya.
Kemampuan yang usaha kami inginkan ialah Hotel/Restoran & Hotel/Pariwisata serta orang yang mampu bekerja dengan tekun.
PT ini tidak memiliki persyaratan minimal pendidikan/sertifikasi yang khusus terhadap pelamar sehingga anda dapat mencoba melamar ke perusahaan ini dengan memberikan CV atau portofolio anda.
Gaji yang perusahaan tawarkan cukup kompetitif tergantung dari pengalaman pekerja. Rata-rata upah yang kami tawarkan adalah Rp 1.800.000 - Rp 5.500.000.
|Perusahaan||PT Nurtirta Nusa Lestari (Jakarta)|
|Posisi||Front Office Manager|
|Tingkatan Kerja||Tidak Terspesifikasi|
|Jenis Pekerjaan||Full Time|
|Spesialisasi Dibutuhkan||Hotel/Pariwisata, Hotel/Restoran|
|Gaji Min||Rp. 1.800.000|
|Gaji Max||Rp. 5.500.000|
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Front Office Manager is concerned with the strategic management of the Front Office department following Hilton brand standards, policies and procedures. This role is responsible for the operation of all Front Desk operations, the Transportation team, Concierge, and telephone service centre.
What will I be doing?
As the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Maintain high customer service focus by approaching your job with the customers always in mind.
• Have a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues.
• Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve your personal performance.
• Be flexible, responding quickly and positively to changing requirements including the performance of any tasks requested of you.
• Maintain high team focus by showing cooperation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of team goals.
• Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance operational / environmental procedures in the hotel.
• Actively promote the services and facilities of Hilton hotels to guests and suppliers of the hotel.
• Actively seek verbal feedback from customers and team members at every opportunity.
• Agree and implement actions to make improvements to customer service.
• Positively dealing with and learn from customer complaints and comments with follow-up and feedback to the Director of Operations.
• Make sure all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively while assisting on the floor during peak periods each day.
• Be available to assist on duty in the hotels during any busy days or special events.
• Maintain a presence in the lobby setting the example for team members for guest service.
• Be proactive towards guests, assisting them with any reasonable requests, and training all team members to see these things before the guests ask.
• Have detailed knowledge of Hilton departmental standards, explaining the standards to the team and training each team member individually with specific job skills checklists that relate to their responsibilities.
• Assess team members’ performance against standards.
• Monitor standards through regular standards review checks.
• Develop action plans to address shortfalls in standards and identify shortfalls before they affect customer service.
• Implement and follow through with improvements identified.
• Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics which inspire team members to meet and exceed standards.
• Prepare rosters and job schedules for team members to meet business needs (taking into consideration internal activities, occupancy and external events, promotions etc.).
• Communicate effectively with Housekeeping, groups and tours about any in-house group holding catering events, ensuring direct liaison with group leaders upon arrival for special requests.
• Describe, assign and delegate duties and authority for the operation of the department at all times.
• Understand the situation in other departments and their implications for your own department.
• Plan ahead and ensure adequate resources are available.
• Coordinate with the Housekeeping department to ensure cleaning is followed-up, ensuring that follow-up procedures are maintained.
• Ensure that the shift is reviewed, handovers and briefings are carried out.
• Maintain in-depth technical knowledge and skills required for the job.
• Maintain guest histories to assist with returning guests.
• Establish good communication with the Housekeeping team.
• Attend and participate in regular operational and hotel meetings.
• Ensure that supplier liaison with the Purchasing team ensures maximum support with regards to sponsorship, marketing and pricing initiatives.
• Responsible for the maximization of room revenue and profit through commercial room management, ensuring a consistently high standard of customer service within the department.
• Make all decisions regarding overbooking the hotel on the same day, ensure all out bookings are carried out by members of the Management and that overbooking levels for future days will be monitored by the Revenue Manager.
• Understand the goals of the hotel and the department’s role in achieving it, communicating goals to the team.
• Ensure that daily operation is managed by the Guest Service Managers and Supervisors who are totally accountable for the profitability and service standards achieved.
• Sett and agree to departmental objectives for self and team.
• Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
• Get members of the team to work co-operatively with others.
• Keep the team up to date on departmental, hotel and company activities through regular communication meetings and memos, including special events, promotions in the restaurants and bars.
• Be aware of potential highs and lows in the business.
• Create and implement sales promotions and team members incentives as per discussion with the Director of Operations.
• Assist the Marcom team with the preparation of event brochures.
• Assist with the annual marketing plan to establish a list of marketing activities in line with the annual business plan, supported by appropriate advertising and promotion budgets from suppliers with the support of the Revenue Manager and marcom team.
• Identify, communicate and act on potential sales leads.
• Participate in the development of the annual budget, developing short and long term financial operating plans.
• Use key monitors and financial targets to evaluate the department’s performance and make future plans.
• Analyze financial information that is provided via the payroll system and ONQ, to assist decision making.
• Complete regular financial and operating reports as required or requested by the Director of Operations.
• Forecast potential costs, review expenses on a monthly basis and implement actions for improvement, following the company’s control procedures.
• Communicate relevant financial information to the team.
• Analyze and explain any financial variance against plans.
• Set-up and maintain leave plans for the department.
• Monitor, control and minimize overtime for the department.
• Carry out seasonal inventory of operating equipment.
• Understand the quantity and quality of people needed to operate the department.
• Carry out selection interviews and make effective recruitment decisions based on skills and attitude.
• Ensure that new recruits have all relevant information before commencing employment.
• Plan and ensure that departmental orientation is carried out.
• Ensure standards trainings and assessments are carried out.
• Regularly review individual and team performance against objectives and provide feedback.
• Develop and implement department training plans to meet business needs.
• Carry out training programs for team members with the Training Manager and departmental trainers.
• Assist in the training of team members ensuring that they have the necessary skills to perform their duties with maximum efficiency.
• Review and evaluate all training activities.
• Carry out annual appraisals with all team members in accordance with legal and hotel guidelines and identify individual training needs.
• Provide relevant training to new team members.
• Introduce appropriate product knowledge courses for team members.
• Understand relevant Health & Safety (H&S) legislations and their implications on the operation of the department.
• Communicate to the team their responsibilities within H&S.
• Ensure that safe and healthy working practices are implemented at all times.
• Participate in community public relations for the hotel.
What are we looking for?
A Front Office Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow:
• Good communication, organization and coordination skills.
• Good team player.
• Responsible and self-motivated.
• Patient, responsible and proactive in dealing with problems.
• Able to maintain excellent relations with team members.
• Able to work under great physical and mental pressures.
• Familiar with computer systems.
• Fluent in spoken and written English to meet business needs.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Mendapat pengalaman kerja
- Bonus jika lembur
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
Perlu diingat informasi yang tertera bisa saja berubah sewaktu-waktu.
Melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya, anda harus berhati-hati saat melamar pekerjaan.
Pastikan anda mengisi form lamaran yang dituju terlebih dahulu dan menunggu HRD perusahaan menghubungi untuk interview.
Disclaimer: pastikan anda membaca deskripsi dan intruksi dari lokercepat.id agar tidak mengalami kejadian yang tidak mengenakkan saat melamar pekerjaan. Karena kami adalah situs berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dengan sumber dari internet, koran, dan TV.
Tips dari admin. Gunakan bahasa yang sopan dan promosikan diri semenarik mungkin agar HRD/Staff terkait tertarik dengan anda.
Semoga sukses mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan.
Intruksi Melamar Pekerjaan
- Buka link "Lamar Sekarang" di atas
- Jika belum punya akunnya, silahkan daftar terlebih dahulu, buat profile/unggah resume sesuai dengan data diri anda
- Jika sudah mendaftar kalian bisa langsung login
- Promosikan diri anda lewat form lamaran kerja yang tertara
- Selesai, silahkan tunggu.
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,600 properties with more than 856,00 rooms in 113 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 17 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world.
Our premier brand portfolio also includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton,LXR Resorts,Tapestry Collection by Hilton,Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels,Tru by Hilton,Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Motto by Hilton, Signia Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. We have more than 71 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
- Industri: Hotel/Pariwisata
- Ukuran Perusahaan: 201 - 500 pekerja
- Tunjangan dan Lain-lain: Asuransi Gigi, Asuransi kesehatan, Parkir, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)