Lowongan Kerja Jawa Tengah Posisi Assistant Purchasing Manager di PT Nurtirta Nusa Lestari (Jakarta)
- Loker diposting 3 minggu yang lalu
Segera dibutuhkan!! lowongan pekerjaan dengan sistem full time untuk posisi Assistant Purchasing Manager di tempat usaha PT Nurtirta Nusa Lestari (Jakarta) untuk domisili Jawa Tengah dan sekitarnya.
Pengalaman yang PT kami butuhkan ialah Manufaktur serta orang yang jujur dan disiplin.
Perusahaan ini tidak memiliki persyaratan minimal pendidikan/sertifikasi yang khusus terhadap calon pelamar sehingga kamu dapat mencoba melamar ke perusahaan kami dengan memberikan CV atau portofolio anda.
Upah yang perusahaan kami tawarkan cukup kompetitif tergantung dari pengalaman pekerja. Rata-rata upah yang kami tawarkan adalah Rp 1.800.000 - Rp 5.500.000.
|Perusahaan||PT Nurtirta Nusa Lestari (Jakarta)|
|Posisi||Assistant Purchasing Manager|
|Tingkatan Kerja||Tidak Terspesifikasi|
|Jenis Pekerjaan||Full Time|
|Gaji Min||Rp. 1.800.000|
|Gaji Max||Rp. 5.500.000|
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The core responsibilities of the Assistant Purchasing Manager are to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Purchasing department and to procure the items required by management at a market competitive price without compromising the quality.
What will I be doing?
As the Assistant Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Ensure familiarity with Hilton purchasing policies and procedures.
• Supervise and co-ordinate the work of the Purchasing team members.
• Follow up supplier insurance coverage and compliance with global Hilton policy requirements to ensure insurance exemption is approved by risk management.
• Ensure that proper purchasing procedures are in place, with purchase orders placed only by the Purchasing Department after due authorization by Management.
• Ensure that competitive quotes are obtained as per policy.
• Review all purchase requests and purchase orders processed by subordinates.
• Conduct market price surveys in coordination with the Cost Controller and Executive Chef on a regular basis.
• Ensure that price comparisons amongst other hotels is done on a regular basis and all options are exhausted in obtaining the best possible quotations.
• Maintain good relations with all hotel departments and suppliers.
• Ensure that all unmatched / open Purchase Orders are investigated, and proposed action are taken on a regular basis.
• Assist in the preparation of month end reports and other ad hoc reports that may be required from time to time.
• Ensure familiarity and adherence to any national or global purchasing agreements in accordance to Hilton’s approval authority.
• For the timely review of the rolling contract, updates without changes can only be carried out three times at most.
• Ensure Hilton Sourcing Centre approval is received prior to initiating tenders for potential purchase of goods / services in excess of $100,000.
• Assist the Executive Chef in ensuring that food cost is kept to a minimum.
• Ensure that all month end procedures are strictly followed, and deadlines are met.
• Maintain file management, including contract, bidding document, purchase order, etc.
• Liaise with related government departments such as Animal & Plants Inspection, Wine & Tobacco License, and the Customs, etc.
• Prepare a purchase order outstanding list for month end purposes.
• Ensure all documentation (purchase orders, invoices, delivery dockets etc.) is forwarded to Accounts Payable on a timely basis.
• Conduct regular vendor visitations for high-risk suppliers.
• Minimize the risks of accidents and workers compensation costs by ensuring the correct work practices are used and that the area is safe from hazards.
• Handle all requests and enquiries in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
• Perform any additional tasks assigned to ensure that the department functions smoothly.
• Strictly follow the code of conduct.
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Purchasing Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• College graduate with at least 2 years of working experience as a Purchasing Supervisor.
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and the hotel inventory / purchasing software.
• Able to lead, provide guidance and develop team members.
• Knowledgeable of supplies.
• Possess a sense of maturity and reliability.
• Good command English, both written and verbally to meet business needs.
• Prior experience in related work preferred.
• Able to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility in relation to working hours, especially at month end and during stock take.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Mendapat pengalaman kerja
- Bonus jika lembur
- Diajari terlebih dahulu
Perlu diingat informasi yang tertera bisa saja berubah sewaktu-waktu.
Melamar pekerjaan tidak dipungut biaya, anda harus berhati-hati saat melamar pekerjaan.
Pastikan anda mengisi form lamaran yang dituju terlebih dahulu dan menunggu HRD perusahaan menghubungi untuk interview.
Disclaimer: pastikan anda membaca deskripsi dan intruksi dari lokercepat.id agar tidak mengalami kejadian yang tidak mengenakkan saat melamar pekerjaan. Karena kami adalah situs berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dengan sumber dari internet, koran, dan TV.
Tips dari admin. Gunakan bahasa yang sopan dan promosikan diri semenarik mungkin agar HRD/Staff terkait tertarik dengan anda.
Semoga sukses mendapat pekerjaan yang diinginkan.
Intruksi Melamar Pekerjaan
- Buka link "Lamar Sekarang" di atas
- Jika belum punya akunnya, silahkan daftar terlebih dahulu, buat profile/unggah resume sesuai dengan data diri anda
- Jika sudah mendaftar kalian bisa langsung login
- Promosikan diri anda lewat form lamaran kerja yang tertara
- Selesai, silahkan tunggu.
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,600 properties with more than 856,00 rooms in 113 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 17 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world.
Our premier brand portfolio also includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton,LXR Resorts,Tapestry Collection by Hilton,Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels,Tru by Hilton,Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, Motto by Hilton, Signia Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. We have more than 71 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
- Industri: Hotel/Pariwisata
- Ukuran Perusahaan: 201 - 500 pekerja
- Tunjangan dan Lain-lain: Asuransi Gigi, Asuransi kesehatan, Parkir, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)